JOB TITLE: Skilled Labourer
Are you looking for a career with a wide variety of projects?
Is a life / work balance important
to you? If so Dun’ for You may be the right fit for YOU!
Dun’ for You have completed multiple jobs of all sizes from garages and additions. Our team
takes great pride in the work we do and are looking to bring awesome people to join us!
Full time position (typically Monday to Friday – Saturdays may be required)
Description of Duties:
- Work well with others
- Assist team with tasks at hand
- Measure, cut and fit materials
- Motivated to excel in construction
Skills and Requirements:
- Work well with others
- Must have own tools
- Communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Time management skills
- Minimum 3 years experience
**WE ARE A LVING WAGE EMPLOYER**
Wage: $19.00 - $25.00 per hour based on 44 hours per week
If this sounds like you please email your resume!
We may request references and a background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Check out our website https://www.dunforyou.com
JOB TITLE: Skilled Carpenter
WHY WORK WITH US:
We are a fast-growing residential renovation company, who is detail oriented and
takes pride in our craftsmanship. We are looking for a full-time experienced
renovation carpenter for projects in the Niagara Region. We specialize in jobs of all
sizes, garages, additions, and complete renovations. We are young, energetic, and
passionate about our work and company culture. Our goal is to exceed industry
standards and client expectations while continuing to educate ourselves and open
doors to the trades for others. Are you looking for a career with a wide variety of
projects? Is a life / work balance important to you? Dun’ for You may be the right fit
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Carpentry and finishing expertise
- Framing, on-site carpentry and general construction knowledge
- The ability to deliver exceptional quality of work and service
- The ability to work within a scheduled time frame
- Safety is a top priority
- Minimum five years of carpentry experience
- Valid Working at Heights Certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Own vehicle and cell phone
- All personal PPE and hand tools
- A positive attitude and great sense of humour
- Good work ethic
- Superior communication and leadership skills
- Motivation to learn, develop, and support the growth of others and the company
- Be bondable
- Technology knowledge an asset
Job Type Full time 44 hours per week (typically Monday to Friday, Saturdays may be required)
Salary $22 - $40 per hour based on experience
Great working environment that supports an active lifestyle.
If you have made it this far and feel you have checked off all the boxes, we would love
to hear from you. Please send your resume!